Well.
Uh, yesterday, I wandered about Dun Laoghaire with Thomas, Philip and James. Uh.We pretty much just fucked about for a few hours. Philip walked me home, lmao, so that I would not be cthulhud (Verb; to be cthulhud - tenticle rape from the God of Chaos, Cthulhu ( Thank you Tom)), and I was immediately asked if we were going out. I love my family.
Funny, 'cause I was asked by someone in my year today, too.
LMAO, it's silli, 'cause I wouldn't mind, BUT NO. Nevar.
Today, I realized just how much crap I have to do with regards to projects for next week/the week after. Which sucks. And my English teacher's a COMPLETE pain in the ass.
And then today I went to Tom's where I think we tried to watch the Dark Knight (no, I havn't seen it, my bad) and we just didn't see it. We were preoccupied, I guess. Lmao, nothing dirty, you silli peoples.
Anyway, we walked back from Tom's place (Philip, James and I) which isn't far. I saw Philip's house, and James walked me home today. He met mah dawg.
Then I had to take Dog out for a walk, and I got hit on by some fat low life of about 25, >_>. I was like, EW. It sucked pretty bad.
Anyway, now I have BIZKITS and MILK. So I'm pretty stoked about my Friday night.
Also, I don't like Boxxy because I'm a) an oldfag (lulz) and b) she's prettier than I am.
But I'd still be a better Boxxy.
I think I'll have to make some ridiculous viral video, and have Tom spread it. It's be quite funny. Or horrific.
Whichever.
ANYWAY.
Ta da.
^_^
your letters are so tiny that i have no idea what this entry is about!
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE AN OLD FAG.
ReplyDeleteHail the Queen.