Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tanzi is confused about males, but that always happens, but this time it's kinda serious.

I'm not explaining, becuase it's tedious and probably annoying, but she is.

Also, how in the HELL can I tell if a guy is into me? I know this IS the internet, but I figured maybe one of you fun folks could help me out, huh? ^_^

I mean, I'd do the same =O

But, yeah, one of teh guys I can talk to about anything, and he knows all about my CRAZY history of emotions and shizz, and we talk about guys, girls, whatever, anything, and we're really comfortable together, and he KNOWS i'm into him.
The other one doesn't (as far as I know, I'm usually subtle, lmao) and we fuck around, we're loud, we're brash, and while we watched the inaugeration, we were lying atop of eachotehr trying to get comfortable and crap.

I just don't know how to tell what the hell they feel towards me.

Any halp? ^_^

Also, <3>

My bad? >_>

4 comments:

  1. You watched the inauguration? How fun.

    As for help, i have none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't know. Males are too sneaky to be caught having feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Colostomy Explosion"?? lmfao. Nice.

    If Guy One knows you're into him, and he hasn't made a move, that tells me he isn't interested. Unless he's super shy.

    I don't know about Guy Two.

    Maybe you should just go ahead and make the first move. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would make the first move, but DAMMIT, I have no urge to fuck up a perfectly good friendship, because I don't know how he feels about me.

    Also, LMAO, my teenage woes attract attention ^^

    Guys are worse than girls >_<

    ReplyDelete